Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos Made with Real Cheese

>> Dec 31, 2007

Oh, New Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos Made with Real Cheese,

Can I just call you JCC for short? OK. I will.

How I love you so. You've got that extra crunchy, fun-loving taste that I crave. There's nothing like the classic cheddar cheesy taste of a Cheeto made with real cheese, followed by the lasting impression of jalapeño flavor.

No other cheese flavored snack can even compare. And, although there are 10 grams of fat in each serving - which is about 22 Cheetos - you don't have any trans fats. That's wonderful. I mean, all cancer-causing agents aside - thank goodness there are zero extra fats that contribute to my body growing horizontally.

And, lets talk about that sodium content: 290 milligrams - wow! This amount may be 12% of my daily intake (as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration, based on a 2,000 calorie diet), but it also helps me maintain the sodium content my body needs (since I normally just don't eat any kind of salt at all - it leads to high blood pressure - and it also makes you retain water).

And, even though 90 of the 160 calories in one serving are from fat, it's okay. Because, I know that you're made with jalapeño flavor. And, spicy foods have been shown to increase the metabolism, according to recent studies, as published by unknown resources.

What I love more about you, JCC, is that you have two whole grams of protein. This is particularly helpful because right now I'm weight training. I could really use those extra two, itsy bitsy, bite-sized grams of protein to help boost the size of my muscle tissue.

All in all, New Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos Made with Real Cheese, you're a great snack. And, I think...no, I know...I love you.

Sincerely,

A Very Health Conscious Gay Man Who's Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season

0 comments:

LGBT Activists

LGBT Blogs

  • Hello world! - Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! The post Hello world! first appeared on queerplanet.
    3 years ago
  • Word of the Gay: "Ghey" - "Ghey" is a postmodern redevelopment of the pejorative usage of the term gay. The term is supposed to convey a sense of being lame or uncool without offend...
    13 years ago

Gay List Daily