W Hotel Dallas to Host Pride Party

>> Sep 11, 2008

Did you know that W Hotel in Dallas hosted a Pride event just two short years ago? Neither did I. But, apparently, everyone was there. And, now, the sheik Starwood hotel is tasting the rainbow one more time when they host their 2008 Pride Party on Friday, September 19 from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.

What does this mean for the party diva queer who's schedule normally consists of hooking up on a Friday night, but never giving up a Saturday night for trade? I'll lay it out for you: Open bar featuring Barefoot Wine and Skyy vodka and a fashion show by LFT. WTF, LOL, STFU...I know what all of these acronyms stand for...but I'm coming up with nothing for LFT. Unless it was tattooed on the ass of the guy I met at S4 last weekend, I'm just not in the know on this one. But, we all love fashion...so go on girl...let LFT rock the runway.

According to my sources the 2006 Pride Event had more than 500 queens in attendance. So, this year's event, with some help from sponsors like Passport Magazine and Gay List Daily, is sure to be a hit.

Don't be left out in the cold on this one. Because, when this event comes back around next year, I don't want to have to say "I told you so."

By the way, the first 300 in attendance will walk away with a Pride Gift Bag. And, we all love those Estee Lauder samples, so don't think for a minute I won't go hide my bag and stand in line for another three.

You must be on the list to attend. Visit the GLBTdallas.com Event Calendar and click on September 19th - Pride at Victory Park for RSVP information.

1 comments:

Queers United September 14, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

added you to our blogroll

http://www.queersunited.blogspot.com

LGBT Activists

LGBT Blogs

  • Hello world! - Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! The post Hello world! first appeared on queerplanet.
    3 years ago
  • Word of the Gay: "Ghey" - "Ghey" is a postmodern redevelopment of the pejorative usage of the term gay. The term is supposed to convey a sense of being lame or uncool without offend...
    13 years ago

Gay List Daily